Become the chieftain of Your village!
Start with 1 worker and build your village!
LAST UPDATE 25-04-17:
Reworked the save script - now it works without problems
HOW TO PLAY:
- Using Your mouse click on buildings and other tiles to place workers
- Number under the worker icon (1/1) shows current and maximum workers
- Building with a worker is [ACTIVE] - this means that you gather resources from it
- Buildings generate resources all the time, but put them in their own stockpiles. When You place workers - then You can gather from stockpile.
- Workers consume food 0,1 per second.
- Farms produce food - 0,35 per second. Workers gather food from farms at speed 1 per second
- Forest start with almost full stockpile, but they produce at very low speed 0,05 per second. Once You cut them down, you should build a sawmill
- Sawmill produce wood fast, the gather speed is 1,2 per second
- House gives space for more workers (1 per house). Additionally houses produce a little amount of gold from taxes.
- All gold producing building CONSUME FOOD for gathering
- Market give a lot of gold but in exchange for FOOD! (Production 1 per second. Gather 1,5 per second)
- If you run out of food you will start loosing workers (1 per second).
DISCLAIMER: Game looks much better when downloaded - the html5 version has some strange bugs - but were built from exactly same Unreal Engine project.
- Move around the play area - to make more tiles available
- Chapel - while active increases gather speed of [gold] workers by 0.1 - uses 0.5 [food] per second.
- Mill - while active increases gather speed of [food] workers by 0.2 - uses 0.2 [gold] per second.
- Blacksmith - while active increases gather speed of [wood] workers by 0.3 - uses 0.3 [food] per second.
- Tavern -
- Barn - better storage gives passive bonus of 10% more storage on each tile, no active function
Royalte Free Sounds by Contribution: https://www.freesound.org/people/LittleRobotSoundF... and https://www.freesound.org/people/cabled_mess/ and 8 bit village from Youtube